My friend Brooke over at desert first tagged me the other night, so my job is to share seven random things about me with you, and then tag seven other blogs that I follow. Make sure you stop by her blog and check out all of the great looking goodies on her blog, she has some great chicken recipes that I have starred in my reader to try, and those banana crumb muffins are on my agenda this weekend! Enjoy these seven bits of randomness, and thanks for stopping by!
These are the rules that I found on Brooke's blog:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag several random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here they are, all sorts of seven things that you don't really need to know but I am putting out there anyhow!
1. I was born and raised on an island of just 15,000...then I moved to LA. talk about culture shock!
2. I am very allergic to bee, which happens to include "lip venom" a lip plumper that has bee venom in it...and yes of course I learned that the hard way on a night out in Vegas.
3. I am a licensed cosmetologist who much prefers working at a bank than cutting hair, but I keep my license just for the cheap hair products.
4. I am the oldest of 3 sisters, if you spend 10 minutes with me you will know that without a doubt!
5. I am a total Daddy's girl, who is trying very hard (and successfully I think) to become my husband's girl. But there will always be something about my Papa.
6. I want a Wii sooo bad I sometimes have dreams about the games I would play if I owned one (super freak, I know)
7. I read avidly, like everything that I can get my hands on. I swear there are almost no books left in the library that I haven't read. And yes, sometimes I do read the last chapter first!
Now I get to tag 7 other blogs that I frequently read, so head on over to these girls and check them out!
1. Kayla at Central Cooking
2. Brooke and a cookie for dessert
3. Julie and Jewels in the Kitchen
4. The Milkman's wife and Milk and Honey
5. Amber at Amber's Delectable Delights
6. Bridget over at The way the Cookie Crumbles
7. Lindsay over at Love Deliciousness